Lauren has a background in management and development as well as therapeutic interventions. She is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD) and holds an MA in Human Resource Development. Lauren also holds qualifications in the application of a range of occupational psychometrics including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
Since 2011 Lauren has taught Reiki and mindfulness, as well as offering treatments in Reiki, reflexology and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). She also provides personal and professional development coaching and training here at the clinic and at her premises in Ilkley using a combined approach with a number of disciplines from her varied expertise.
Lauren provides wellbeing services and training within organisation across the North of England.
- MA in Human Resources Development
Memberships & Certifications
- Chartered Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
- Certificate in Counselling
- AAMET accredited EFT Practitioner
- Reiki Master and Teacher
- Certificate in Reflexology with Anatomy and Physiology
- Teaching Mindfulness in a non-clinical setting (Oxford Mindfulness Centre)
- Qualified and licensed in the use of psychometric instruments including the MBTI and OPQ32